Your First Visit
Once you set up your appointment, here are some tips to remember:
- Come 10-15 minutes early so that you will get back for your appointment with the doctor on time.
- Try to complete the intake paperwork online through your OnPatient account at home
- The entire first visit (typically a 30 minute appointment slot) will be dedicated to a detailed evaluation of you or your child.
- Please bring any important documents that you have with you. Think: list of medications, x-ray/MRI reports, police/accident reports, etc.
- For minors or infants please have their social security number, and mothers labor and delivery history if possible.
- Be sure to call if you have any questions. We are here to help!
We ask for you to:
- Please turn down your cell phones and not talk on them while you are in the office.
- Be aware that your account is ultimately your responsibility not the insurance company or your attorney. You will be expected to make payment of your estimated “responsibility” on each visit although the office staff will assist you with your coverage to minimize any out of pocket expenses.
- Remember we do accept cash, credit, debit, and checks but keep in mind returned checks are charged a $25 fee.
- Refrain from unpaid balances; they will accrue a 1.5% monthly interest charge.
- Please call with at least 24 notice on appointment cancellation and reschedules (there is a $25 fee for broken appointments with out 24 notice).
- Be sure to let us know if there is a way we can help you better.
- Tell others about our office because we love referrals.